Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guzaarish...

Every man is different, and equally different means of life for every man, too. But while matter relates to Sanjay Leela Bhansali, means of life are rather more different...

It was 21st day of November, 2010 while I saw first the movie, Guzaarish and couldn't stop myself to write a comment for this movie, even the film was not finished.

It's one among the best Indian films, which pro-vogues you to make your life a canvas and fill it, with some different stocks of the colour brush.

I kept my me, apart while I was viewing that movie, in fact i obliged to keep apart my mind and dissolve own-self with the theme of the movie.

The whole movie is like a long music, filled with the very fragrance of life. which, no doubt, makes you at the edges of impulsive thoughts of life.

I can congratulate Mr. Bhansali to make such nice movie for us. I loved this movie very much and love to see it again and again.     

No comments: