Thursday, April 11, 2013

The hidden faith...



Changing own side according to feast, is wrong. Am I religious or atheist, is not so important until it not hearts someone. As I am an atheist it does not mean that I make a laugh over other’s belief, at the time of taking her last breath, I will prefer dropping Ganges water with basil leaves, in my mother’s mouth, obliviously. And if any friend will try to stop me saying this one ridiculous, I would prefer a tight slap to him. As it’s not a matter of my own believe but it relates with personal believe of my mother, who is taking her final breaths and her belief does not harm anyone, at all.

For me all basil (thyme) plants of my garden are therapeutic plants, only but while my mother is right there, I keep my secateurs away with thyme plants, because for my mother thyme is religious and cutting or pruning a thyme plant is intolerable, at all.

Disapproving other faiths, we usually are not aware, that how we converted our disbelieve itself as a religion, while questioning at scientific or reasoning ground of others belief, we forget, at all, that we have made our own “atheistic belief”. In such condition I often remember my remark with my friend Imtiaz Mahmood that "I fear this no religion would not convert in "NO" religion"

I often see, that my so called friends, beat the drums very loudly of being “No religious” but at times they favor their family religion, for instance “if a Hindu can take a break to go temple then why a Muslim can’t for mosque” or “if a Muslim can wear a net cap than why a Hindu can’t wear saffron shirt”

And at the end of their conversation they do add, however I am an atheist…!

While working hours, attending temple, mosque, church or gurudwara, all is wrong and violating dress code in the name of religion is, also, wrong. Either one’s name is Waseem Zafar or Kapil Dev or Navjot Singh Siddhu.

In my view, if you are constructive, you are honorable to me; either you are religious or atheist!

Being constructive or destructive is only important, as far as your believe or disbelieve in religion is concerned...!

No comments: