Sunday, December 23, 2007

impact of the hallow


this always has been a treat to me , since my child age, to read the poems and feel the sound beneath it. of course i may say that a poem is not a gods literature but its literature of a rebel with cause.
i love reading poems and like to learn it with its whole essence.
i often surprise to see the impact of poems in my life and wondered that if the poems are really so worthy of everyones life as they are to me.
whenever i felt my self swinging through the words no doubt a poem behind it. in fact poems are the beauty of literature
last day i read a poem of Robert Frost i felt my self amazed ;-what a poem it is! the whole sweetness of life , the complete charm of life, i felt through .
life has its own questions and its replies are very natural and virgin according to life's mood which one has to understand is a one of the most difficult task.
the road not taken was the poem what i was mentioning about
, lets learn the poem

1. The Road Not Taken
TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 5
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same, 10
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back. 15
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. 20
i think at least 20 to 25 tomes i have read this poem again and again ,and glorified by the glory of this poem , my god ! !!!!!!!! i really am amazed with the beauty of this poem and mainly of the last three lines
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.



thanks god you made me a human ; so that i can read and feel this virtue , thanks a lot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for writing this poem. this is also my favourite poem, so much thanks for that. my name is ishor mishra u can write to me mishraishwor@yahoo.com