Monday, December 24, 2007

my pain my discomfort and my class

often one feels to describe himself a discomfort, but to me its as simple as one can see the other one standing in his front. i never ever impressed by some ones physical appearance as well as with one's wealth, but to me the persons having passion of being not passioned are valuable

you often say me that ;boy you are not so caring as you should be or you are habitual to live in discomfort or you don't have the class which should actually recon in society

but my opinion holds me erect all time; of being caring to my daughter i cant snatch the bite of an other girl .Actually i am not habitual to live in discomfort but i have a great degree of tolerance; i may have going through with heavy pain but i won't cry with,
But not showing pain doesn't mean i actually don't have any pain . And finally about class
i really don't have any interest of being classified because class and classic are different things .
i want to be a classic. what i have belive that i have.

i always very keen on my words ;what i say construct all time a sensible meaning whether it's my whisper , murmur, shout or my gesture , obviously.

No comments: